Wednesday 27 April 2011

HOLY SCHEISSE! It's been a while.

So, I've been seriously neglecting my blogger duties, and I apologize for that. I've been in a bit of a rut lately, but I'm still all paleo, hahaha.

I've recently become a convert of almond milk. Sooo good. And it's doesn't make me feel sick.

I got through easter without eating any chocolates, candies, baked goods, bread. I'm proud of myself. so yeah I'm gloating. Although I wish I could say the same for my workouts.

Haven't really been ontop of those lately. I'm considering joining the YMCA, so I can use the pool daily in the morning, and use their strength training equipment. I think it would be good and more motivating than just working out at home. That or I'm gonna buy myself a dip station and a sandbag, and start doing the workouts on BodyRock TV...and get all jacked :P

I really wanna be lean, and toned, and muscular. And I can't wait to start my college program in the fall. And I've been having big dreams about the business I want to own one day.

Anyways that's it for now, I'm gonna go eat some stuff peppers! NOM!

Peace, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment